Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31607 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,298 (Bs 19,927) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)