Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 883 (Bs 18,699,304) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)