Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 879 (Bs 16,946,994) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)