Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34837 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,265 (Bs 15,112) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)