Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.749 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,846 ($2,093) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)