Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33476 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,326 (12,922 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)