Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,740 (€1,719) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)