Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,817 (€1,715) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)