Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.458 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,045 (C$2,052) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (43 minutes ago)