Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.554 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,157 (C$3,194) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)