Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.851 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,187 (2,569TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)