Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,043 (4,996TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)