Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,570 (5,565TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)