Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.438 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,989 (£2,025) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)