Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00979 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,529 (258,262 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)