Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00974 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,524 (259,298 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (21 minutes ago)