Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01049 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,568 (244,745 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)