Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,495 (€2,255) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)