Cost of living comparison between Düsseldorf, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,871 (€1,710) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)