Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,675 (€2,074) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (36 minutes ago)