Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38381 BRL / TJS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,137 (5,567 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (29 minutes ago)