Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03460 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,175 (149,571 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)