Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03308 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,305 (160,334 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)