Cost of living comparison between Durham, North Carolina, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.575 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,730 ($1,603) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)