Cost of living comparison between Durgapur, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05108 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,945 (₨38,071) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)