Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,749 in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)