Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.261 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,110 (NZ$2,703) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)