Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01351 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,432 (401,995 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)