Cost of living comparison between Dunaújváros, Hungary and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01097 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,042 (277,324 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (35 minutes ago)