Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06533 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,762 (Php72,892) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)