Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07031 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,688 (Php66,674) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)