Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06491 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,739 (Php42,192) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (20 minutes ago)