Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,670 (€2,112) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)