Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,806 (€1,399) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)