Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,353 (€1,994) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (35 minutes ago)