Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45889 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,752 (8,175 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)