Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,649 (11,129 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)