Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.401 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,334 (AU$2,638) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)