Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,966 prices entered by 700 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,522 (Dirham 6,495) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)