Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,690 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.859 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,550 (Dirham 7,625) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)