Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,560 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.973 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,421 (Dirham 7,624) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)