Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,836 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,684 (Dirham 6,462) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (44 minutes ago)