Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,902 (1,218,187 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)