Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00498 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,379 (879,912 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)