Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00600 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,709 (1,118,461 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)