Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,056 (729,535 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (35 minutes ago)