Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,725 (726,771 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)