Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,945 (763,250 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)