Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.864 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,876 (3,327TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)