Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,189 (4,671TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)