Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,752 (元10,407) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)