Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47134 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,417 (元7,249) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)