Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11471 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 895 (7,801₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)