Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 BRL / QAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 118% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,676 (12,004 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)