Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 BRL / QAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 121% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,497 (12,663 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)