Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,142 (1,541,746 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)