Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,413 (2,222,076 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)