Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,489 (1,024,827 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (39 minutes ago)