Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12028 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,649 (22,024₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)