Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12010 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,474 (20,599₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (43 minutes ago)