Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14434 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,338 (23,127₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)