Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01775 BRL / DJF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 95% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,361 (583,576 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)