Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01823 BRL / DJF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 112% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,616 (362,970 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (31 minutes ago)