Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,396 (4,135TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)