Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,890 (2,246TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)