Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,186 in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (28 minutes ago)