Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,369 in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (42 minutes ago)