Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04734 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,712 (₨57,290) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)