Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,572 (₨70,691) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)