Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05006 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,267 (₨85,229) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)