Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,519 ($1,452) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)