Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 93% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,049 ($2,479) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)