Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.313 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,201 ($2,777) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)