Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,939 ($2,148) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)