Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.013 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,354 (€2,082) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)