Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,598 (€1,103) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (30 minutes ago)