Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03359 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,234 (₨ 126,057) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)