Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03064 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,806 (₨ 124,207) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)