Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05016 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,712 (₨93,933) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)