Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04001 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,696 (Taka 67,381) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (39 minutes ago)