Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03894 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,829 (Taka 98,344) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)