Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,261 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04347 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,922 (Taka 136,241) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)