Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03838 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,045 (Taka 79,340) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)