Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,659 ($2,061) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)