Cost of living comparison between Des Moines, Iowa, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,830 ($1,214) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)