Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.737 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,570 ($2,293) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)