Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03235 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,140 (₨158,887) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)