Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,764 (Rp 19,960,393) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 2 hours ago)