Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,707 (Rp 10,659,393) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (36 minutes ago)