Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.733 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,791 (€1,551) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)