Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.386 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,692 (€1,090) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)