Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,946 (€894) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)