Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01347 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,924 (365,465 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)