Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.405 BRL / PAB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,013 (1,766 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)