Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06090 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,573 (Php42,256) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (31 minutes ago)