Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06123 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,144 (Php51,351) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (37 minutes ago)