Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48900 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 109% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,275 (元23,056) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)