Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,056 (元13,653) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)