Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48231 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,299 (元15,133) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (42 minutes ago)