Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.501 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 106% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,500 (AU$4,198) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)