Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.669 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,697 (€2,370) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (19 minutes ago)