Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,307 (€1,254) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)