Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.933 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,525 (€2,168) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)