Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,645 (3,982,110 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)